Friday, January 21, 2011

:/

I hate complaining....I hate complaining about complaining, but dang it I just don't feel good as of late. I don't know what's the matter...I won't make this a long post because a whole page about negative things isn't cool...and positive triumphs negative...I just feel so "flat" lately, I don't know if it's work or because I haven't tried to quiet myself and just spend time with God, I read this thing this morning that said that you shouldn't feel guilty about not reading your Bible...you should feel hungry when you don't. I agree with that, but maybe I'm just not reading the right verses...do ya like my .'s? sorry random, anyways, I guess the best way to explain is that I don't feel like myself....I could go on and explain about the false self and the true self...ok I'll share my thoughts. The false self is part of you that whose desires are superficial (money, etc) and your true self is the part of you that listens to God, and knows how to see beneath the veil of society (that just came to me...I hope that's right) as your true self grows then you want less of your false self to the point where things that feed the true self you are disgusted by (just as an aside I don't think money is evil...just the worship of it!) I know all of this is vague, but I feel like I've just been feeding the false self and I can't unleash my true self (or be my true self) because I don't have someone to talk to about that kind of stuff...or somewhere to be my true self...ok I made this a bit longer than I wanted to but it wasn't all negative...in fact I feel a bit better, I wish I could write narrative like Michelle though...oh well

No comments: